Mechanical Engineers wanted in Africa
Two Mechanical Engineering jobs have opened, one in South Africa and one in DRC. Below is a short description of each available job. To apply, click on the job link provided below or get in touch with the Recruiter mentioned.
The client is a specialist structural engineering firm and is extensively involved across industries where they partner with clients on the larger projects across Southern Africa. They are currently looking for highly skilled Mechanical Engineer to join their team of Engineers.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Registration with ECSA preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Oil & Gas or Electrical Industry, with design background.
Preferable experience in more than one of the following areas
- Tank Design
- Pressure Vessel Design
- Rotating Equipment
- Conveyor Systems
- Fire Protection Systems
Click here to apply: Mechanical Engineer Job in South Africa
My client is a Mining House with several operations in Central Africa. The purpose of this role is to investigate current process plant problems and come up with solutions to solve the production issues.
- 2 year Expatriate contract
- 90 days annual leave, 6 flights home per annum
- Market related USD tax free salary
Click here to apply: Senior Mechanical Engineer job in Central Africa
For For any further information about this job get in touch with Nicky Stubbs: Nicky@camining.com