Reference No. RR Ref
Our client is seeking a Warehouse & Logistics Manager who will be part of Business Area for a specific division. This role will be responsible for warehouse operations, trade compliance and transportation. Ensuring warehouse and forwarders service level and productivity, in compliance with regulations, company’s guidelines and procedures.
- Propose and manage annual warehouse and transportation budget.
- Optimize resources and address cost issues.
- Provide visibility of supply capacity into S&OP process.
- Continuously improve operations and warehouse utilization.
- Manage forwarder selection and collaborate for improvement initiatives.
- Validate KPIs for forwarders and 3PL services.
- Monitor storage, delivery, and orders.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Optimize shipping compliance and customs procedures.
- Develop effective relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Encourage teamwork for productivity and KPI targets.
- Implement health, safety, and environmental guidelines.
- Drive inventory optimization projects and maintain suitable inventory levels.
- Establish and maintain inventory management processes.
- Coordinate responses to unplanned events and support profitable customer order execution.
- Provide feedback into S&OP process to support the demand plan.
- Coordinate with supply units and feeder factories for inbound issues and reverse logistics.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 15 years of experience in 3PL background from a MNC is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or a related field.
- Relevant certifications in Logistics management, with a strong SAP WMS and MM Knowledge can be advantageous.
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost control, and financial analysis within a logistics or warehouse management context.
- Knowledge of best practices in inventory management, transportation and distribution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for internal team communication and external stakeholder engagement.
- South African citizens are encouraged to apply
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive annual package
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Management level option with a globally recognized organization
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Lucía Baeza at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.