Reference No. 410-1408LH
Reference Number: 410-1408LH
Our client is in search of a General Engineering Superintendent with a background in processing plant within gold mining to join their team on site in Saudi Arabia.
- Plan, manage and control the engineering activities of all fixed plant within the area of responsibility.
- Setting of engineering targets to ensure production levels are achieved.
- Scheduling engineering maintenance and delegating teams accordingly.
- Ensure adherence to company, legal, safety and environmental standards.
- Performing inspections in line with mine health and safety regulations.
- Management of subordinates and ensuring work is carried out in line with company standards.
- Analysis of equipment efficiencies and suggesting improvement initiatives.
- Mentoring and training of local workforce.
- Promote a culture of continuous learning within the company.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade certificate (Red Seal / Section 13 / Section 26D).
- Matric certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Foreman / Supervisor / Management Certification.
- 10 years’ experience in process plant engineering maintenance within the mining industry, with at least 5 years in gold plant environments.
- 5 years previous experience at Supervisor, Superintendent or Manager level.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Well-versed on a range of CMMS.
- Previous expatriate experience essential.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Fixed term contract with possible extension.
- Single status FIFO roster.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Leanne Laas at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.