Reference No. 425-2410LH
Reference Number: 425-2410LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical Superintendent from the mining sector with a background in process plant installations to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Identifying and assessing maintenance risks and requirements at the plant.
- Specifying the required work to ensure compliance with OEM and operational standards.
- Risk mitigation through the implementation of planning and compliance management.
- Serve as Technical Expert to guide the management team in achieving compliance.
- Mentoring and coaching of local nationals and other team members.
- Preparation of training material in line with OEM recommendations and company standards.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving utilizing engineering expertise.
- Accident and incident investigation, documentation and reporting within the required timeframes.
- Effective team management to ensure operational requirements and KPI’s are met.
- Continuous process improvement initiatives.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized tertiary institute.
- 10 years previous experience in electrical roles within processing plant and powerhouse operations in the mining sector, with at least 5 years’ experience in leadership position.
- Well-versed in VSD, HV/LV, Process Plant installations and improvement initiatives.
- Previous experience with Schneider equipment and software.
- Financial management experience.
- Computer literate in MS Office and Projects.
- Strong focus on health and safety standards and compliance.
- Experience providing mentoring and training to multi-cultural teams as an expatriate in Africa.
- Females encourage to apply in line with diversification targets.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Long term contract.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.