Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-07-05T09:45:14+00:00
Our client is in need of an experienced Technical Business Analyst to evaluate their current business activities and life of assets to ensure the maximisation of returns for their mining operation in the DRC.
- Outlining and carrying out business and investment evaluations and commercial analysis.
- Determining the best projects / acquisitions for the operation.
- Developing and maintaining the life of asset model.
- Providing risk management support including planning and performance management.
- Drive and evaluate business improvement initiatives.
- Implementation of risk improvement reporting to facilitate the monitoring of costs, revenue, margins and performance metrics.
- Developing action plans derived from risk audits.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mining Engineering or Geological Degree.
- Post Graduate qualification in Finance or Business Administration preferred.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 10 years mining experience in financial modelling and analysis, investment evaluation and life of asset modelling within the mining industry.
- 5 years’ experience in technical roles within mining such as Mining Engineer, Production Geologist etc.
- Previous expatriate experience in Africa.
- 2 year contract with possible renewal.
- Residential status preferred.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.