Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2022-01-20T14:51:51+02:00
Reference Number: 225-2001LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Site Manager with a MARC contract background oversee their operations on site in Southern Africa.
- On-site fleet and contract management.
- Fostering and building client relationship.
- Ensuring all equipment maintenance is carried out timeously and in accordance with health, safety and quality standards.
- Managing procurement and logistics activities.
- Ensuring compliance to group operating standards and procedures.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained.
- Input into all planning activities.
- Recruiting, mentoring and training subordinates.
- Budgeting and cost control.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical Engineering degree.
- Professional registration / membership.
- 10 years previous experience in MARC site fleet management roles within the mining sector in Africa.
- Well-versed in electric drive heavy equipment.
- Computer literate.
- Strong CMMS skills.
- Able to manage a culturally diverse team.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Southern Africa preferred.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- 2 year contract.
If you wish to apply for the position please click on the Apply button.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.