Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-08-12T09:06:42+02:00
Reference Number: 189-1208LH
Our client, with mining operations in the Northern Cape, is seeking an experienced Section Engineer who holds a GCC Mines & Works to join their team.
- Process optimization.
- Engineering planning, analysis, design and implementation.
- Asset care planning.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Ensure compliance to legal, environmental and company policies and standards.
- Change management and planning.
- Ensure operational effectiveness.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Quality control.
- Holding 2.13.1 appointment.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- GCC Mines & Works essential.
- ECSA registration advantageous.
- Master’s degree advantageous.
- 5 years minimum open pit mining experience.
- Previous project management experience.
- Previous experience in a 2.13.1 appointment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- This role is only open to South African nationals currently residing in South Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Leanne Laas at email@example.com.
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.