Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-07-15T06:35:22+00:00
Our client, a well-renowned mining house in South Africa, is seeking an Project Engineer from a structural design and asset management background to join their team in Limpopo.
- Technical studies to provide detailed solutions to identified problems.
- Overseeing engineering designs.
- Management of project aspects including quality, safety, cost and schedule.
- Documenting the scope of work for tenders and playing an active role in adjudication.
- Conducting site meetings.
- Project progress reporting.
- Drawing up and overseeing the commissioning plan.
- Closing out projects.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mechanical or Structural Engineering.
- ECSA registration.
- Project Management qualification.
- GCC Mines advantageous.
- 10 years previous project engineering experience within the mining industry, including at least 5 years project management experience.
- Strong structural design and asset management experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- South African citizenship.
- Residentially based; relocation will be required.
- Permanent contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.