Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-12-03T13:30:50+02:00
Our client is in need of an experienced Process Manager with a background in small scale gold mining using gravity processing to lead their team on site in Ghana.
- Set production goals and policies for the operation.
- Ensure that production goals are achieved through efficient management of the processing team.
- Introduce processes and systems to ensure optimum efficiency and output.
- Annual operating planning and budgeting.
- Maintain costs by controlling manpower and supplies.
- Develops systems and measures to assess operations performance to ensure targets are achieved.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Metallurgical or Chemical Degree or Diploma (BSc degree, HND Extractive Metallurgy or similar).
- Mandarin communication skills.
- 10 years in small scale gold mining operations with at least 5 years in an Assistant Processing Manager / Head Process Engineer capacity.
- Strong knowledge of gravity processing.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience with small scale mining processing operations using a trommel, sluice box, concentrator, shaker and smelting unit.
- Residential contract on single status with 1-2 leave breaks per year.
- 2 year renewable contract.
If you wish to apply for the position, please follow the application link.
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.