Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-03-26T09:06:19+00:00
Reference Number: 971-2003LH
Our client, a reputable company operating in the mining industry in South Africa and internationally, is seeking a degree qualified Plant Engineer with a GCC Mines to join their team on site in the Northern Cape
- Carrying out routine, preventative and corrective maintenance within the processing plant.
- Spares and consumables management.
- Ensure optimum plant availability and functioning through efficient maintenance.
- Plan and manage shutdowns.
- Manage the preparation of all technical documents.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Review engineering designs.
- Management of construction and commissioning activities.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering essential.
- GCC (Government Certificate of Competency) for Mines (obtained prior to 2014).
- Valid driver’s license.
- 10 years’ experience as a Process Plant Engineer with at least 5 years in a concentrator environment.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Commissioning experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams.
- Only South African citizens who are currently based in South Africa will be considered for this position.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relocation required.
- Permanent contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.