Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-04-28T12:41:14+00:00
Reference Number: 010 2804 (SV)
This role is to support the parts General Manager in achieving sales and operational targets related to the companies’ parts operations. Set and achieve annual performance objectives and conduct regular reviews
- Prepare annual budgets for parts sales and GP
- Update sales & GP forecasts every month
- Plan and implement an annual promotion schedule in conjunction with dealers, vendors
- Create marketing materials in collaboration with the marketing department to support promotions
- Conduct market research into competitors and market pricing
- Prepare LCC’s for all machine models in the territory
- Inventory control of reman components
- Judge whether cores have to be scrapped, new units swung to reman or remanufactured
- Facilitate the remanufacturing of acceptable cores with vendors
- Monitor core remanufacturing cycles and scrap cores that have reached end of life
- Manage bill of materials (BOM) for all service and reman inner kits
- Coordinate the building and stocking of kits in conjunction with the procurement and operations departments to ensure high availability on kits at all times
- Negotiate with central reman department regarding any remanufacturing requirements that may arise
- Ensure that all transactions on D365 relating to this function is up to date and closed off accurately
- Analyze and identify which globally procured parts can be effectively localized in line with the companies requirements
- Prepare all required information for the parts month end report
- Prepare, review and negotiate contracts, service level agreements, memorandums of understanding, policy documents etc. with dealers and vendors
- Upload agreements to share point and ensure agreements are renewed before the termination date
- Ensure that all there are valid agreements in place with all stakeholders and that agreements are current and valid
- Promote teamwork, provide support, manage and evaluate performance by creating and maintaining individual development plans and performance contracts for subordinates
- Plan, organise, lead, control and develop subordinates' activities. Set goals and objectives for the team. Monitor and provide feedback
- Recommend and approve development plans.
- Assist with and develop and coach team members.
- Comply with HR and company policies and procedures as well as legislation and current labour agreements.
- Conduct and participate in Performance Reviews for sub-function
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Must have a Bcom Degree in Supply Chain Management or Marketing management
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in Marketing & Sales; Logistics, Supply Chain and People Management at a managerial level
- At least 5 years within an OEM / Earth moving environment
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Must have warehousing experience
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.