Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-07-30T11:26:28+02:00
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer with a background in water treatment plants to join their team in Gauteng.
- Engineering and design functions for full project scope from conceptualization to commissioning.
- Ensuring that engineering designs are viable for the respective projects, within safety and legal requirements.
- Ensuring project timeline is maintained.
- Overseeing drawing office.
- Overseeing procurement activities related to each project.
- Providing technical and site support.
- Contract management.
- Commissioning and handover input.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 10 years’ experience in water treatment plant design and construction including projects within the mining sector.
- ECSA membership preferred.
- Project management qualification preferred.
- Previous drawing office management experience.
- Knowledge of relevant ISO and OHSAS standards.
- Multi-discipline environment experience.
- Permanent contract.
- Travel as required.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Leanne Laas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.