Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-11-30T12:03:01+02:00
Our client is launching an Alluvial Diamond Mining Project in Angola. An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Maintenance Manager to assess, prepare , mobilize and maintain the fleet of mining equipment. The manager will further be responsible for site and workshop setup, along with all the logistical management to transport and install the equipment.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification (Trade with a Diploma or Degree)
- Proven Maintenance management experience is essential (8 – 10 years)
- Previous experience as expatriate within Africa is essential
- Previous site setup and fleet mobilization experience is desirable (Greenfield)
- Previous experience fixed diamond sorting / processing plants is advantageous
- Proven mobile fleet (Dozers, FEL’s, Excavators, Dredgers) maintenance is essential
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Expatriate salary package
- FIFO rotation
- Opportunity to startup a new project / site
- Long term renewable contract
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.