Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2020-06-26T09:14:37+00:00
Reference Number: 050-2606LH
Our client is seeking a qualified Mobile Maintenance Manager with strong experience on drills and equipment utilised in drill and blast and load and haul mining operations to join their team in West Africa.
- Oversee planned and unplanned maintenance of all mobile equipment, drills and ancillary equipment.
- Ensure equipment and vehicles are in suitable working order and safe for use.
- Ensure that maintenance is planned and carried out in a suitable manner.
- Ensure that maintenance is carried out in a cost-effective manner, while upholding the highest quality of work.
- Maintenance planning and ensuring that department managers are aware of schedules.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Certificate or Mechanical Diploma or Degree.
- Safety training / qualifications advantageous.
- 15 years’ experience in the maintenance of drills and equipment utilised in drill and blast and load and haul mining operations.
- Experience on Sandvik top hammer drills.
- 8 years' experience in a management level role on a mine site.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in West Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO rotation.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.