Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-11-29T15:32:55+02:00
Reference Number: 217-2911LH
Our client is seeking a qualified Instrumentation Technician from a background in mining refineries to join their team in Mpumalanga.
- Preventative maintenance, repairs on and automation of equipment.
- Attending to breakdowns.
- Ensuring health, safety and quality standards are maintained.
- Ensuring maximum plant and equipment availability.
- Making recommendations on defects, shortfalls and additional maintenance requirements identified.
- Monitoring equipment efficiency.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring adherence to legal inspections on electrical installations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Process Instrumentation.
- Matric certificate.
- 5 years’ post-qualification experience in instrumentation maintenance within mining refineries, related infrastructure and equipment.
- Advanced PLC and Scada experience.
- Computer literate.
- Experience on computerized maintenance systems.
- Valid driver’s license.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.
- Regular local travel required.
If you wish to apply for the position please click on the apply button.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.