Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-07-20T16:04:55+02:00
Reference Number: 129 10 07 MNW
Our client, a renewable energy company, is seeking an experienced Health and Safety Supervisor responsible for providing management of health and safety aspects of two wind energy facilities’ operations and maintenance (O&M) activities. They will ensure the facilities are a healthy and safe place to work through their oversight and that they comply with all (H&S) legislation, regulation and the (H&S) commitments of the company in question. This individual will do so through the constant development of the Health and Safety Management System, with the resolution of endeavoring towards excellence.
- Develop educational training material, toolbox talks, etc. to build a continuous positive H&S culture.
- Drive behavioral change through advising and implementing continuous improvement programs and practices to encourage an exemplary H&S culture.
- Ensure compliance to relevant H&S legislation is monitored through formal and informal H&S inspections and audits of the facilities and systematically capture and timeously close out of any findings.
- Oversee and take part in emergency drill, evaluations and ensure that the emergency response plan and equipment is in place and that the equipment is inspected regularly.
- Collect and collate all H&S statistics as required for the incorporation into company internal performance reporting.
- Conduct inspections, internal audits and facilitate third party audits by providing on facilities information as required, to meet audit objectives.
- Ensure that all required permits are in place and up to date to meet legislative obligations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Diploma in Health and Safety
- SAMTRAC Certification
- Registration with a professional body relevant to (H&S) OR (O&M)
- 5 years Operation and Maintenance Experience
- Renewable energy and electrical power generation plant operation experience beneficial
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.