Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2020-08-13T16:01:18+00:00
Head of Mines (Iron Ore / Mining / Blasting / Mine Management / ROM) – West Africa
Reference Number: 038 1308 RR
The Mines Head will handle 5 million tonnes of Iron Ore Mining, reporting to the CEO – Mining Division. We are looking for a mining professional with 10 years’ experience heading Iron Ore Mines in Africa.
- Complete Mine Management function (Iron Ore – ROM)
- Accountable for operational management and mine production
- Ensures the safety and health of all mine workers
- Ensure, monthly cost management and control of all operations comply with approved cost budgets
- Develop, review, and implement best practice for drilling and blasting activities with a critical focus on blast optimization
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mining Engineering
- Master’s in business administration would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Iron Ore Mining at Management Level.
- Prior experience as Mine Manager is preferred
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of Mine Health and Safety
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Unique site with unique challenges
- Competitive salary package, fixed component (USD)
- Accommodation, Medical Aid and Company vehicle
- Annual Performance Bonus, variable component
- 2 tickets per year, with 28 days leave (14 days per roster)
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Ruan Roodt at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.