Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-03-27T12:33:08+00:00
Reference Number: JOK
Our client has an exciting position available for a Foreman in Johannesburg. The candidate will be ensuring that job quality and hand over dates are achieved, as well as placing all orders of hired material. The Site Foreman will manage sub-contractors based on site and report to a Site Agent and Contracts Manager.
- Ensuring job quality and hand over date is achieved.
- Placement of all orders and hired material.
- Assist in approving all site claims, arranging and coordinating sub-contractor meeting and dealing with queries on site.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety files are in order and that a safe working environment is maintained on site.
- Keeping the general foreman informed on recent information.
- Performing all quality assurance checks.
- Minimum matric (Tertiary qualification advantageous)
- 6 – 8 years’ experience working on residential houses, preferably multi-storey
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.