Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-11-08T09:14:27+02:00
Reference Number: 159 08 11 MNW
Our client, a newly formed bulk oil transport and trading company is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team. The incumbent should have strong experience with the physical trading environment of Diesel, Gasoline and LPG, with particular focus on the West African Market.
- Responsible for overseeing the trade finance process from start-to-end including draft, proposal, negotiation through to completion.
- Handling relations with banks and financial institutions providing full clarity on the company functions and trading activities.
- Ability to work with the banks and financial institutions on establishing LC’s (Letters of Credit) for the companies trading activities.
- Responsible for Drafting and Proposing Letters of Credit meeting full compliance regulations across the Middle East and Africa.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Experience in a Trade Finance.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field of study.
- Understanding of international business structure from a financial or trading perspective.
- Confident in production compliant LC’s (letters of credit) With strong negotiating abilities.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position.
If you wish to apply for the position please follow the application
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.