Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-04-10T10:42:02+00:00
Reference Number: 978-1004LH
Our client, with mining operations in North Africa, is seeking a degree qualified Electrical Engineer with strong process plant and HV experience to join their team on site in North Africa.
- Oversee the processing plant electrical engineering repairs, maintenance and breakdowns.
- Oversee the main substations and power operations for the mine process plant.
- Carry out high voltage maintenance and engineering work.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical Engineering Degree essential.
- 10 years previous experience in processing plant maintenance within the mining industry.
- 5 years previous experience in gold processing plant environments.
- High voltage substation maintenance and power operations experience in mining.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO rotation.
- Fixed term contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.