Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-04-08T13:23:27+00:00
Reference Number: 975-0804LH
Our client who is currently undertaking exciting projects at their mine site in West Africa, is seeking an experienced Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer to join their team for the underground construction works.
- Safe delivery of the design, implementation and execution of all electrical, instrumentation and control systems for the underground infrastructure.
- Installation of automated control and monitoring systems.
- Installation of shaft communication systems.
- Ensure that engineering safety, design and quality standards are adhered to.
- Assist in establishing the Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls team for the underground section.
- Develop and execute commissioning plan.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates with a strong focus on skills transfer.
- Contract management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering Degree.
- 10 years’ minimum experience in underground areas of mining including shaft communication systems, horizontal materials handling, winders etc.
- 5 years minimum experience in processing plant environments.
- Well-versed in design aspects for shafts and underground infrastructure.
- Strong PLC and Scada specification experience.
- Computer literate in MS Office, Project and Access.
- PowerCAD, EDSA Paladin experience.
- AutoCAD experience advantageous.
- Well-versed in mentoring and training, with a focus on skills transfer.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- 2 year renewable contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.