Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-10-04T08:20:55+02:00
Within the framework of strict compliance with occupational safety rules and environmental standards, support the coordination of the asset management of railway rolling stock and port facilities, in order to achieve the objectives of safety, performance and reliability in a cost-effective manner through the implementation of the world-class maintenance strategy (WCM).
- In accordance with the company's HSE policy, ensure compliance with the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), compliance with the safety instructions and procedures in force, control, prevention and reduction of environmental impacts
- Multiply through training theoretical knowledge and experience acquired
- Define, implement, control the application of the maintenance process according to the World Class Maintenance strategy
- Develop the Method Office by creating procedures, flows, controls and using integrated information systems (CMMS)
- Management of KPI's and the day-to-day management of the action plan to achieve the objectives
- Perform ExOp (Operational Excellence) project management
- Perform OPEX and CAPEX management
- Perform service and component recovery contract management
- Perform specific fuel consumption management
- Assist in the management and reduction of the material stock, aligned with the strategic consumption plan
- Deploy and manage a maintenance team technical training program
- Assist the implementation of the Reliability and Engineering Department and the deployment of the Maintenance Control Room
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diploma(s): Bac+5 (Maintenance Management and Industrial Engineering)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the deployment and management of maintenance processes with domain in integrated information systems of ERP type
- Experience in rail transport and port facilities is a plus
- Knowledge in integrated information systems such as ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)and CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Knowledge in the management of risks, performance, costs & investments, projects, materials, contracts and development of people
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive salary package
- Favorable rotation
- FIFO roster
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.