Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2020-11-06T16:12:55+00:00
Country Manager – Mozambique (Portuguese / P&L / Mobile Equipment / Mining) – Mozambique
Reference Number:054 0611 RR
We are looking for a Country Manager who will take charge of operations and drive long term growth. He/she will be an integral part of and will get support from the Management Team in South Africa.
- Be responsible for the Profit & Loss, the Balance Sheet, and the cash flow of the business
- Be an integral part of South African Region with a One Region – One Team approach
- Work closely with Regional BLMs and Regional Business Controller/Regional HR/Regional SHEQ/Regional Communication to deliver results
- Ensure company has a greater presence/ reach within the country with a fresh look at Territory Management
- Develop the business with the objective of providing all Divisions their best chance in the market
- Lead, coach, motivate and inspire employees towards continuous success
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Focus on getting new Customers for the company in Mozambique
- Support, train and grow the business and people in line with our core values of Innovation, Commitment and Collaboration
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Eight to ten (8 -10) years of working experience in management position where the incumbent has been leading teams and delivering successful results.
- Product and application knowledge in the mining space covering surface/underground segments.
- Results oriented networked professional with a proven track record in marketing and sales
- Knowledge of Mozambique culture and local language/s will be desirable.
- Educational Requirements
- University Degree in Engineering (Preferably Mining or Mechanical)
- Post Graduate qualification in Management would be an advantage
- The candidate should have an excellent command of English and Portuguese languages (both written and spoken)
- Preference will be given to citizens of Mozambique and people who hold permanent residence in Mozambique
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment opportunity
- Competitive annual salary
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Ruan Roodt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.