Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2022-01-14T09:01:16+02:00
Reference Number: 222-1402LH
Our client is in need of a Contracts Administrator with a background in the mining sector to join their team in Gauteng.
- Administer and maintain contract documentation while ensuring compliance with company standards.
- Drafting and obtaining approval of payment certificates for supplier payments.
- Analysing contracts for any inaccuracies, variances, discrepancies or deviations from company standards.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring contractual clauses and terms are complied with.
- Monitor contract performance.
- Ensuring non-disclosure agreements are obtained where required.
- Assisting with tender documentation compilation and evaluation.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Diploma in Supply Chain, Finance, Mining, Engineering or a similar relevant discipline.
- 3 years’ experience in a contracts administration role within the mining sector.
- Experience with local and international suppliers.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Able to ensure discretion for sensitive and confidential matters.
- Technical / mechanical background or ability advantageous.
- South African citizenship and current residence in / around the Gauteng region required.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Leanne Laas at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.