Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-10-26T06:24:41+02:00
Our client, an International Gold Mining organization with operations in West Africa is currently looking for a Construction Manager for the early stage of their new project in Ivory Coast.
Project Cost: $450m
- In charge of the early fields and preparation of the site: Fence, Roads, Airstrips, Dam.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Civil Engineering degree
- 15 years of working experience
- West Africa experience is a must
- French speaking
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Attractive USD Salary
- FIFO 6/3
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Aurélien Bouic at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Team Leader – Francophone Africa
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.