Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-08-01T11:14:10+02:00
The successful candidate will be required to strategically coordinate and manage the offices in the West, Central and East Africa Region. In addition, they will need to develop strong business relationships and company brand throughout Central, East and West Africa.
- Day to day execution and implementation of operational directives in the Central, East and West Africa Region.
- Provide senior technical advise to our clients, ensuring projects are delivered to scope.
- Provide leadership and strategic management of business operations.
- Drives the organizations strategy to ensure effective implementation thereof. Translates the strategic objectives into actions and executable plans.
- Monitor and direct members of the leadership team to deliver and achieve optimally.
- Put adequate operational systems and controls in place.
- Ensure company operations comply with financial, business, legal, regulatory and risk management objectives.
- Sourcing new clients and growing offices as well as opening new offices in Central, East and West Africa.
- Ensures proper adherence to Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensure that workflow from existing clients is maintained and grown.
- Provide regular feedback on all operations and projects within the region.
- Act as a key account manager for designated clients through regular meetings, networking, project attainment and fulfilling a project sponsor role.
- In collaboration with the rest of the senior management and appropriate stakeholders, formulate and implement the organisation’s strategy and objectives. This includes identifying issues that must be addressed in order to realise the future vision and sets short, medium and long-term objectives and strategies.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Post graduate degree in Environmental, Scientific, Engineering or Social Science fields.
- Post graduate degree in Environmental Management (beneficial).
- Project Management Certificate.
- Business or Financial post graduate qualification (beneficial).
- Management Development Programme (MDP) or similar Diploma essential.
- 15 – 20 years in related scientific field.
- 15- 20 years in an environmental consulting role (beneficial).
- At least ten years exposure to the mining and mineral resources industry.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in management.
- Proven business management experience at an executive or senior level.
- This position must be willing to travel.
- Must be fluent in French.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive executive salary package
- Leadership / Exco opportunity
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.