Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2020-06-10T05:33:25+00:00
Our client is in need of a suitably qualified Chief Metallurgist with extensive experience in base metals flotation to join their developing operations in Southern Africa.
- Assist in the implementation of safe operating practices, defining production technical limits, directing metallurgical process optimization and continuous improvement, metal accounting and troubleshooting within the plant.
- Introduce processes and systems to ensure optimum efficiency and output.
- Management of the on-site laboratory.
- Recruiting and management of metallurgical team members.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Tertiary metallurgical qualification (BSc degree, HND Extractive Metallurgy or similar).
- Minimum 10 years' experience in base metals flotation with at least 5 years of this at Chief Metallurgist level.
- 10 years experience in copper concentrator plants.
- Minimum three years’ experience in the design of process plants.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Southern Africa preferred.
- Experience mentoring and training culturally diverse teams.
- Contract position.
- Willingness to travel and work in remote locations.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.