Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-10-05T09:13:35+02:00
Our client, a Renewable Energy Company based in East Africa, is currently looking for an experienced incumbent to join their team in the capacity of CEO. This position will be pivotal in the growth of operations, the hybridization of energy systems in country, coordinating and supervising renewable EPC contractors and performing director’s duties.
- the day-to-day management of the Company;
- strategic advice on business development in order to ensure the growth and profitability of the Company according to the scales and objectives defined by the Board of Directors of the Company;
- advising on project management in the context of solar energy production sites under development or under construction, developing the activities of the Company and ensuring the proper execution of decisions taken by the board of directors and the shareholders;
- the representation of the Company vis-à-vis all public and private administrations and all third parties in general during the activities of the Company;
- the day-to-day functioning of the Company, the organization of all services and current affairs of the Company and the signing of correspondence relating to the exercise of his function as Chief Executive Officer;
- the keeping of financial commitments in the Company's day-to-day operations;
- organization and animation of all staff and control of the quality of work; and
- generally all other functions falling within the normal framework of the responsibility of a position of Chief Executive Officer as well as all other missions which would be subsequently assigned by the Board of Directors of the Company.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5-10 Years of experience in a similar senior position
- Engineering degree in Electrical / Power / Energy etc.
- Previous expat experience
- Proficiency in French Language
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Residential expat opportunity
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.