Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-11-03T15:29:38+02:00
Reference Number: 60 GS
Our client, an international company specializing in the sales and after-sales service of equipment intended for public works, mines and quarries is looking to employ an Area Sales Manager. The incumbent will manage the global relationship with key Chinese customers for the region.
- Coordination of sales, engineering projects, after-sales (services and parts).
- Continuous prospecting.
- Prospect the designated market.
- Develop the Chinese customer portfolio on HUB countries.
- Provide a report on the commercial activity.
- Explore the new business prospects of existing customers.
- Analyze and report on the competition market, their products, and their commercial offers.
- Strategy and customer follow-up.
- Support and implement the strategy defined in the territory according to the objectives assigned by the HUB and the Business Unit.
- Maintain and improve the customer relationship.
- Regularly visit customers on site.
- Develop and maintain customer records.
- Develop the Cross Functional Team to check an inter-departmental collaboration when submitting the offer of sale.
- Realize and negotiate offers with customers.
- Contributing to the achievement of the commercial objective of the Company.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 10-years commercial experience in a similar sector preferably in Zambia or DRC.
- Active knowledge of Chinese and English.
- Commercial Engineer or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the Chinese sector and projects in the territories.
- Mastering of IT tools.
- Experience of international organizations with a relocated presence.
Benefits and Contractual Information:
- Attractive Salary.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Gabrielle Sauzier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Consultant – Francophone Africa
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.