Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-07-09T09:41:19+02:00
Our client is in need of an experienced Administration Manager with a background in finance, logistics and compliance within the mining sector to join their team in Ghana.
- Manage day to day expenses.
- Prepare OPEX & CAPEX.
- Prepare cash flow statements and balance sheets.
- Regular visits to mine site to monitor payments and expenses and perform stock checks and controls.
- Coordinate the exports of ore with preparation & verification of export documents in line with the local minerals commission of customs and airlines.
- Provide regular reports.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Administration / finance / logistics or similar degree or diploma.
- 8 years’ experience in a similar role within the mining sector in Africa with at least 3 years at a senior level.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Well-versed in liaising with banks and government authorities.
- Experience with basic accounting models; able to prepare OPEX, CAPEX, cash flow statements and balance sheets.
- Able to handle the day to day company compliance at a local level in-country.
- Residential contract on single status.
- 2 leave breaks with trips home provided per year.
- 2 year renewable contract.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Leanne Laas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.