In order to support the demands of Algeria, more than 140,000 miles of power lines have been constructed. The long term goal for Algeria’s engineering sector is to develop and grow its power lines as a means to support and provide electricity to isolated rural communities. Since early 2000 there have been considerable private investments in new electricity generating capacity.
Reference Number: 053 2711 OT
Our client, an Engineering Consulting company, is seeking a Site HSE Supervisor, who will be responsible to oversee all health, safety and environmental aspects on site.
- Work as integrated team with the client Safety Supervisors.
- Support the issuing of daily work permits and monitoring.
- Implement and maintain the project HSE plan.
- Responsible for the supervision of safety during the execution of the project.
- Ensure compliance with client HSE policy.
- Record and Report HSE Statistics on weekly/ monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Responsible for toolbox talks with contractors.
- Organizing safety orientation training for the site staff and contractors’ personnel.
- Reviewing the Method Statement of Contractors.
- Conduct regular emergency drills, Management site walk, daily toolbox talk.
- Carry out other HSE responsibilities in relation with project execution, assigned by Project Manager.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Tertiary qualification in HSE
- Professionally registered
- 10 - 15 years’ experience
- Extensive HSE supervision Experience
- Experience in Fuel storage and handling infrastructure, Terminals, and Depots
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of MS Teams, MS Office
- Hard Working & reliable
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision.
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent HSE knowledge
- Efficient and quick with admin
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and in written form
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 22-month contract – with potential for renewal dependant on project lead time
- FIFO 12/3
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Olivia Trollope at email@example.com
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.