Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2020-10-19T09:02:52+00:00
Our client is in need of an experienced Process Manager from a gold mining background to lead their team on site in Nigeria.
- Set production goals and policies for the operation.
- Ensure that production goals are achieved through efficient management of the processing team.
- Introduce processes and systems to ensure optimum efficiency and output.
- Annual operating planning and budgeting.
- Maintain costs by controlling manpower and supplies.
- Develops systems and measures to assess operations performance to ensure targets are achieved.
- Contractor management including the laboratory.
- Acting as General Manager when required.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Metallurgical or Chemical Degree or Diploma (BSc degree, HND Extractive Metallurgy or similar)
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in process engineering roles within processing plants, with at least 10 years in management level roles.
- 10 years in gold processing plants.
- General knowledge of milling, and maintenance functions.
- Detailed knowledge of all phases of gold processing.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Previous experience in project environments preferred.
- Previous contractor management experience essential.
- Previous experience in expatriate roles in Africa essential.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status position.
- 2 year renewable contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.