Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2020-10-19T09:02:15+00:00
Our client is in need of an experienced Maintenance Manager from a gold processing plant background to lead their maintenance team on site in Nigeria.
- Responsible for maintenance of the processing plant and related infrastructure.
- Leading the maintenance team in safety, reliability and planning.
- Ensure safety, health and quality standards are adhered to.
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Liaison with on-site contractor.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade test or mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 15 years previous experience in process plant maintenance with at least 7 years in a management position.
- 10 years previous experience in gold processing plants.
- Well-versed in computerized maintenance systems.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma advantageous.
- Budgeting and project management experience.
- Previous experience in project environments preferred.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Previous experience in expatriate roles in Africa essential.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status position.
- 2 year renewable contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.