Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2020-05-06T10:18:29+00:00
Key Account Manager (Earthmoving Equipment / Mobile equipment / EME / Sales / Rentals) – Johannesburg, South Africa
Reference Number: 021 0505 RR
We are looking for passionate, disciplined, self-driven and experienced people to drive our client’s expansion in South Africa. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for the yellow-metal equipment market, specifically excavators and mining dump truck, servicing mining owners, mining contractors, dealerships and agents across SA.
• Support dealers to develop key accounts in the mining and construction sectors
• Deliver the company’s solutions to meet customers’ needs
• Conduct market research for use for companies strategic planning
• Client relationship management
• Territory and client mapping
• Forecasting and logistics planning
• Client / site visits daily
• Regular sales reporting
• Provide sales and technical support to customers
• Product or solution presentations
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
• Bachelor’s Degree / BTech or National Diploma (Mechanical, Electrical, Marketing, Business Management)
• Proven record in earthmoving equipment or mining machinery sales (Essential)
• 4 years sales experience required (Essential)
• Proven network within mining and construction industries of SA
• Experience with dealers/dealerships/agents in countries in Africa (Advantageous)
• South African Nationals are encouraged to apply
Benefits and Contractual information:
• Permanent opportunity
• Competitive monthly salary package
• Comprehensive induction training in both South Africa and Abroad
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Ruan Roodt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.