Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-09-03T13:50:25+00:00
Reference Number: DVM
The client is the leading service and product provider in the horticulture, floriculture & cereal grower industries in Kenya.
The Agro Projects Division prides itself in creating ‘Complete Solutions’ based on a turn-key project approach, which is supported by the highest quality inputs available in the market. With a ‘hands on’ approach, the division has helped to build the first flower farms in Kenya, complete with greenhouses and advanced irrigation systems at the time and has since erected most of the greenhouses in Kenya.
- Relationship building & sales of greenhouses & related agro-chemicals to farmers and commercial clients
- Managing sales team & technicians
- Build strong customer relations & deliver service at the highest standards
- Share & build knowledge on greenhouses and related projects
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / any other professional qualification in the agriculture field
- 5-10 years experience in the agriculture field, with a specific focus on greenhouses
- The majority of the greenhouses are in use by flower and horticulture export farms in the country – experience in these areas are preferred
- Good overall knowledge of the fertilizer / pesticides programs and recommendations.
- Able to demonstrate public speaking and presentation skills
- Willing and able to relocate to Kenya.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.