Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-01-10T10:04:20+00:00
Reference Number: 945-1001LH
Our client is in search of an experienced Workshop Manager with a background in mine operations and associated port facilities to lead their central workshop in West Africa.
- Provide engineering maintenance services to all sections required for the mine site and port facilities.
- Ensure optimum plant and equipment availability and reliability through effective maintenance.
- Inventory management for spares and consumables.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure environmental, health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 10 years minimum previous experience in maintenance engineering within a mining environment.
- 5 years’ experience in workshop management functions.
- 3 years previous port maintenance experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.