Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-11-28T13:03:43+00:00
Reference Number: 942-2811LH
Our client is seeking a French speaking Workshop Manager with experience ranging from light vehicles to heavy equipment (including ancillary equipment) to join their team in the Congo.
- Oversee planned and unplanned maintenance of a large fleet of equipment and vehicles.
- Ensure equipment and vehicles are in suitable working order and safe for use.
- Ensure that maintenance is planned and carried out in a suitable manner.
- Ensure that maintenance is carried out in a cost-effective manner, while upholding the highest quality of work.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Certificate or similar qualification.
- French communication skills essential.
- 10 years’ experience in the maintenance of light vehicles, heavy equipment and auxiliary equipment.
- 5 years’ experience in a workshop management role.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Residential contract on single status.
- 1 flight provided per annum with 3 weeks leave.
- 12 month renewable contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.