Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-12-03T08:24:53+00:00
Reference Number: RIN
Our client mission is to improve the quality of life of their customers through inclusive energy and financial services. They are currently looking for a Talent and Admin Manager to integrate their office based in Mozambique.
- To collaborate with the Country Lead and other departmental Directors and Managers to identify hiring needs in short and long-term.
- Strategic Talent Planning & Recruiting
- New Talent Onboarding & Training, Office Administration
- Implement Training Programs adapted from Uganda with a level of high quality.
- Maintain the HR database, manage employee relations and all people operations.
- Manage the company’s Zambia administration team to ensure an efficient working environment for Zambia staff.
- Property management.
- Manage all rent and utility payments until someone more junior is hired to handle this responsibility.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Excellent in Emakhuwa, Cisena, Xichangana and other local languages would be highly desired.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience implementing and leading Talent or Human Resources teams and policies, preferably with an international company with diverse teams, preferably Mozambique.
- Proficiency in HR systems and databases.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products, especially Word, Excel, and Google Docs.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese.
- Ability to drive to work independently and to follow all tasks.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.