Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-11-19T05:50:10+00:00
Reference Number: GBB
A leading construction company is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their team in Johannesburg /all candidates should have strong sales background with relative experience in the property market.
- Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team.
- Ensuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme.
- Carrying out sales training with sales executives and role playing sales techniques.
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
- Overseeing performance management of under-performing sales staff.
- Meeting with the directors on a monthly basis to assess company performance against KPI’s.
- Presenting sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis
- Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate.
- Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives.
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Ensuring the CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Arranging to attend industry conferences and events.
- Proven track record of successfully managing sales teams.
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the company’s market.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Target driven individual.
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in business administration
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.