Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-09-07T06:55:08+00:00
Reference Number: GAS0036
As a Sales Specialist Food and Beverage, you will be part of the Electrification Products and Distribution Solutions Business Units (BU). You will be responsible to sell company products and systems within the food and beverage industry in accordance with the strategy. You will also be responsible to develop and maintain new sales opportunities and customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer problems and partner with Local EP BU team members (also FES sales functions) for assigned customers, and work with external agents and channel partners in order to maximize profits.
- Volume and Profit: Meet the target sales and profit of products and systems to customers in the Food & Beverage
- Customer Relations: Establish and maintain effective customer relationships (from commercial to administrative
- functions) to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale.
- Sales planning: Prepare sales plans using company tool (i.e. Salesforce.com). Perform regular status reviews and
- proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Sales: Ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals through effective product or solution presentations and negotiations. Marketing: Ensure efficient marketing communication to external customers (both current and prospects) and communicates the value proposition of the offer to the end customers.
- New market opportunities: Contribute to the development of new market opportunities in the designated territory supporting the sales professionals.
- Key accounts management: Provide ongoing relationship management for assigned accounts focused on growth, profitability and customer satisfaction for one or more account. Coordinate all sales efforts of Local team members (including sales functions) for assigned account(s). Develop and maintain customer relationships and manage resolution of specific customer problems.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Ideally you will have a minimum Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience on electrical components into the food and beverage industry.
- Experience in working with Low Voltage products in the food and beverage industry
- Proven sales track record experience in the industry will be an added advantage.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.