Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-01-09T12:02:28+00:00
Reference Number: RIN
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of information and communications technology products for professional users. Initially focusing on RF engineering and RF applications in test and measurement, radiocommunications and broadcasting, they are currently looking for a dynamic individual Sales Engineering Manager based in Côte d’Ivoire.
- Drive and achieve agreed revenue targets across the market segment
- Strategic Business Development for the market segment
- Develop Business Plans and perform sales activities in the assigned market and establish plans and strategies to expand the market
- Responsibility for positive and continuous market and incoming order development
- Planning and organization of marketing and sales promotion activities
- Analyse customer requirements, drive and coordinate preparation of commercial proposals
- Controlling and managing the business within the allocated annual budgets and to generate the monthly reporting
- CRM maintenance
- Analysis, assessment and evaluation of regional markets
- Identification and development of new clients and market segments
- Direct distribution including on-site presentations of solutions and negotiation/conclusion of contracts
- Customer care during implementation phase of projects
- Manage the relationships with key agents Manage project budgets and approve invoices
- Procurement of approvals necessary for construction activities
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in electric/electronics engineering and experience in radio frequency field
- Professional experience of 5 to10 years matching in the above job description and extensive sales experience with public (governmental / military) customers
- Relevant work experience in sales of complex technical of industrial goods
- Competence and experience in negotiating of contracts in the project business
- Distinct customer- and service-orientation
- Excellent communication skills and confident manner
- High willingness to travel
- Excellent French and English verbal and written skills, other foreign languages (German, Arabic) would be a distinct advantage
- Intercultural and communication skills
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.