Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-09-03T13:17:10+00:00
Reference Number: DVM
The client is the leading service and product provider in the horticulture, floriculture & cereal grower industries in Kenya. The products include chemicals, fertilizers and seeds; large and small scale agro-projects using state of the art technology powering modern irrigation systems, climate control and water measuring technologies. The company is also responsible for building and maintaining most of Kenya’s greenhouses. Complimenting all of these is a team of professional agronomists offering the best technical advice as well as innovative products aimed to achieve the best possible yields.
- Relationship building & sales of agro-chemicals to farmers and corporate clients
- Compiling fertiliser programs for farmers.
- Managing liaison between field sales and research.
- Providing technical assistance, training and problem solving for customers as well as building relationships with customers.
- Resolving customer service calls involving product performance and agronomic issues.
- Assisting with technical sales calls as needed.
- Actively involved in generating demand for products.
- Provide advice in relation to research and production of crops directly to the farmer
- Develop and implement long term agronomic plans and practices to support organization/farm plans and budgets to maintain maximum production
- Develop and implement regional agronomic marketing plans to support organization plans and budget
- Develop and maintain close customer relations with key clients by providing professional agronomic service and advice
- Arrange and coordinate various technical and marketing activities, these may include field days, farmer meetings, demonstration trials and trial sites
- Maintain industry awareness regarding technical developments via networking, personal development and training
- Organize or act as the liaison between the company and farmers to organize trial programs and assist with analyzing and reporting results
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / any other professional qualification in the agriculture field
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ working experience as an Agronomist or Agricultural Sales Representative is essential.
- Experience in selling of Agro-chemicals / Pesticides / Fertilizers is essential
- Experience & knowledge of greenhouses would be beneficial
- Good overall knowledge of the fertiliser programs and recommendations.
- Able to demonstrate public speaking and presentation skills
- Willing and able to relocate to Kenya.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Danelle van der Merwe at davdmerwe [at] caglobalint [dot] com
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Danelle van der Merwe
Senior Executive Search Associate: African Markets – Banking & Investments
CA Global Finance
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.