Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-09-21T09:33:21+00:00
Reference Number: GBB
Our client in the Oil and Gas sector has an exciting position available for a Quantity Surveyor based in Cape Town. The candidate will manages all costs relating to building, from the initial calculations to the final figures. He seek to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality. The Quantity Surveyor will report to a Quantity Surveyor Manager.
- Measuring of Project from Architect and Engineer’s Plans;
- Pricing of Project with current market related rates;
- Valuation of sub-contractor’s work for payment;
- Valuation of site progress for development bond draws;
- Updating forecasts on a monthly basis and monitoring of on Site expenditure;
- Approval of material and sub-contractor orders placed by Site Managers;
- Checking measurements of plans on regular basis;
- Communicating with Site Managers for updates on budgets.
- Registered with the ERB
- 7 years’ quantity surveying experience;
- Experience using QTO and CCS;
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work as a team and independent
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Excellent time management
- High sense of urgency
- Confidentiality essential
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.