Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-10-09T13:21:05+00:00
Reference Number: GAS0046
To manage the upgrade of the Pronto ERP solution, in scope business functions and associated business processes.
- Lead & Manage
- Provide leadership to and engagement with leaders & in scope team members (Finance, Commercial Services, Operations, Engineering, HR) to ensure the outcomes of the project including process alignment, training & consistent execution of new processes.
- Manage across business functions solutions to ensure architectural design & integration of the solution is consistent with company’s standards.
- Business Process Review
- Analyse key in scope business processes (priority on Finance, Commercial Services) for improvement & systemisation in line with company’s standards.
- Systemise process improvements & configure
- Embed Work Processes
- Develop & manage process adherence audit process to engage with the user base on systemization of new business processes.
- Provide additional training & ad-hoc BP improvement to embed commitment
- Design, Build & Test
- Plan and execute hardware upgrade of the Pronto enterprise resource planning tool
- Coordinate across company’s hardware architecture design
- Ensure hardware configuration & build
- Manage shipment & installation of infrastructure
- Manage Scope Solutions to build Pronto technical environment
- Install & configure Pronto Xi
- Install & configure Cognos
- Manage the data transfer to the test environment
- Coordinate testing the new version & execute a trial upgrade
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance with company occupational health and safety policies and procedures and relevant regulations
- Report all personal injuries and incidents and assist with investigations
- Actively support and participate in safety initiatives
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or related discipline
- PMP or Prince2 Certificate
- 10+ Years’ experience in IT project management
- Knowledge of IT project management processes & tools
- Knowledge of business analysis process & skills
- Able to actively engage & communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Previous knowledge in ERP solutions such as Pronto, SAP
- Previous Expat experience preferred
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 1 year contract
- 7/3 roster
- US$ net salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.