Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-10-03T10:25:22+00:00
Reference Number: RIN
Our client is a leading independent large-scale renewable energy developer in Africa, has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to be based in Casablanca. The successful candidate should have experience working in Africa and be fluent in English and French.
- Identify high potential renewable energy sites in the countries using GIS software’s.
- Realize pre-feasibility studies.
- Recruit and manage local agents in the countries.
- Negotiate partnerships with local companies in the countries.
- Draft M.o.U between client and African partners / collaborators.
- Organize and plan installations and maintenance's of the met masts.
- Organize and plan the legal procedures (SPVs incorporation's, authorizations…)
- Draft weekly report about the advancement of the projects.
- Negotiate and obtain the signature of the contracts for the control of these projects.
- Pilot and coordinate the studies necessary for the development of the projects.
- Ensure relations and consultation with the different stakeholders of wind projects: institutions (administrations and state services), local authorities, elected officials, residents, landowners and associations.
- Graduate of a school of engineering or higher education Master , you have a first successful experience in the prospection or development of renewable energy projects
- Experience in developing Renewable Energy projects
- Global experience in Renewable Energy technologies
- Experience in accounting and project management.
- Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Good computer skills (MS office, GIS software’s, Google Earth, Google for work)
- Strong report writing and analytical skills in English and French
- Strong communication skills in working languages (English, French and Arabic)
- Plus: Work experience in African context.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.