Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-06-05T12:30:24+00:00
Reference Number: GBB
To provide project planning, programming, prelims and methodology input for projects at prequalification, tender and contract stage by developing an accurate assessment of sequence, methodology and time for all our running projects. Reproduction of best timeline going forward in the design & construction period. The role will be based in our Head office in Dar es Salaam Tanzania
- Planning and programming input into prequalification’s and tenders which will involve developing the construction methodology;
- Preparing tender programmes, method statements phasing drawings and other supporting information;
- Liaising with our Quantity Surveying Department and specialist subcontractors as necessary;
- At contract stage preparation of programme and works with the site teams to prepare detailed construction programmes, design and procurement programmes and other supporting information;
- Provide on-going support to site teams to review progress or update programmes and report as necessary;
- To develop a plan to complete a construction project based on budget, work schedule, and available resources.
- To define each aspect of the project and simultaneously choose the best methods to complete them.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying, Project Management or Construction Engineering;
- Strong background in building construction;
- Keen interest in and a good knowledge of building, civil engineering or general construction techniques and methodology;
- Ability to absorb and assimilate project information quickly and to demonstrate clarity of thought in developing and presenting solutions;
- An ability to think laterally and apply innovative solutions can be an advantage;
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload but must also be able to work effectively as part of a team;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Confidence to communicate within the company as well as clients, industry professional and suppliers outside the company;
- An understanding of the design and procurement process and an awareness of contractual matters;
- Track & re-schedule monthly reports;
- Site experience on a variety of projects covering common construction techniques.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.