Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-07-17T13:18:18+00:00
Reference Number: GBB
We have a looking for a Project Director to be based in Rwanda. The successful candidate is expected to have extensive experience as a Project Manager on the African continent.
- Management of Technical and Construction tasks in the Construction of a Gas and Power Plant with and without the assistance of an Owners Engineer,
- Responsibility for defining Employers Requirements for Gas and Power Plant on an EPC / EPCM basis,
- Review of plant designs for efficacy and consistency,
- Review of Constructability of Design in consultation with contractors,
- Evaluation of Tenders and Quotes for Construction and Ancillary Works,
- Assist with Bankable Study and Technical Information required to complete such study,
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management;
- Demonstrated Experience in working on the African Continent at a senior level,
- Demonstrated Experience in construction of Power Plants and Gas Plants at a senior level,
- Demonstrated Experience in:
- Design Review,
- Project Specifications,
- Owners Requirements,
- Quality Specifications and Enforcement,
- Health and Safety Specifications and Enforcement,
- Environmental Specifications and Enforcement,
- Understanding of World Bank and IFC Requirements for Projects,
- Logistics and Planning,
- Management of Contractors and Sub Contractors with and without the assistance of Owners Engineers,
- Excellent Reporting Skills,
- Good Budget skills,
- CSMEIP experience,
- Civil Engineer would be preferable,
- Good Commercial Knowledge,
- Owners Representative experience;
- Housing and Utilities
- Company Car with fuel and maintenance
- 30 days leave per annum or R&R on unaccompanied status
- Accompanied or unaccompanied status
- Paid Air Tickets 1 x per annum on Accompanied Status or 2 x per annum on unaccompanied Status.
- Medical Insurance and Accident Insurance.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.