Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-08-03T12:46:42+00:00
Reference Number: RAD
A great opportunity for a Project and BD Manager has become available. Our client is a leading independent large-scale renewable energy developer in Africa. They are the first local company developing large scale renewable energy projects in Africa, adopting the highest international technical standards with prevalence in more than 10 countries and a large pipeline of projects under development. We partner and work together with large utilities, national grid operators and governments to energize Africa.
- Recruit and manage local agents in the country.
- Negotiate partnerships with local companies in the country.
- Find new business opportunities in the country.
- Maintain High level contacts in the country.
- Negotiate PPAs with the government.
- Be the interface between the country director and company Headquarters.
- Plan and follow the development steps of the RE projects in the country.
- Negotiate and follow the permits up their instruction with the State services.
- Negotiate with local contractors the civil and electrical works (BOP).
- Prepare missions for the local staff.
- Organize and plan installations and maintenances of the met masts.
- Organize and plan the legal procedures (SPVs incorporations, authorizations…)
- Draft weekly report about the advancement of the projects.
- Negotiate and obtain the signature of the contracts for the control of these projects.
- Pilot and coordinate the studies necessary for the development of the projects.
- Ensure relations and consultation with the different stakeholders of wind projects: institutions (administrations and state services), local authorities, elected officials, residents, landowners and associations.
- Building permit, Environmental Authorization, etc.) and follow up their instruction with the State services.
- Follow the progress of the different phases until information is obtained and then during the construction phase.
- Engineering qualification.
- Great knowledge of the energy and renewable sector.
- Experience in developing RE projects.
- Global experience in RE technologies and the energy sector.
- Experience negotiating high level contracts.
- Experience negotiating PPAs.
- Experience in project management and legal business Knowledge.
- Practical experience of implementing managerial plans on project development.
- Good Commercial Skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Negotiation, conflict management skills.
- Good computer skills (MS office, GIS softwares, Google Earth, Google for work).
- Strong report writing and analytical skills in English and French.
- Strong communication skills in working languages (English, French and Arabic).
- Plus: Work experience in African context.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.