Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-10-05T11:51:35+00:00
The Processing Manager will be responsible for managing the processing plant and supporting infrastructure for the mine including supporting the Project team during the refurbishment and construction phases of the Project through to commissioning and operations. The Processing Manager is accountable for Phase 1 and 2 Operational Readiness of the processing plant, wet commissioning of each Phase and is accountable for the development and delivery of the Processing plant budget during the Project Phases.
- Development of a safety management plan for the Processing plant and supporting services, consistent with the clients System, Standards and Policies.
- Review and update the Project Safety Management Plan for the transition phase from Project to Operations.
- Establish the Processing team, capable of supporting the role holder in executing the Processing budget
- Recruit and appoint people to role in accordance with the client’s policies and localisation objectives.
- Contribute to the interface management of the Project particularly with the refurbishment and construction team.
- Prepare the Budget for Phase 1 and 2 operational activities including production physicals, operating and capital costs.
- Develop Processing plant metallurgical accounting and reporting.
- Provide process plant inputs for development of 18 month rolling forecast, to be updated quarterly for plant performance, capital and operating cost.
- Ensure that process activities on the project are undertaken in accordance with metallurgical project deliverables.
- Liaise with other project areas for communication of process related inputs.
- This includes inputs to and from mining, engineering, environmental, infrastructure and utilities and financial modelling
- Review metallurgical and processing plant design and engineering reports
- Essential to success is the deliberate design, active development and coaching of a new organisation to develop a new motivated and trained organisation capable of delivering the objectives of the feasibility study in terms of production, cost, quality and efficiency.
- Accountability for Operational Readiness for the Process plant.
- Preparation and delivery of an Operational Readiness plan for the Processing plant and supporting services.
- Develop Wet commissioning plan for Phase 1 and 2 this includes:
- Metallurgical accounting and reporting
- Develop operating procedures and training manuals
- First fill reagents and consumables
- BIOX inoculum bacteria growth process planning and implementation
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Tertiary qualifications in metallurgy or chemical engineering.
- At least 15 years successful performance in Mineral Processing management.
- Experience in BIOX operations is preferred.
- Materials handling, metallurgical and process control expertise relevant to a crushing, milling and gold leaching circuit.
- Broad understanding of mining industry disciplines including exploration, geology, mining, processing, maintenance and financial analysis.
- Contract position – 2-year renewable
- FIFO or Residential
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.