Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-07-05T07:47:10+00:00
Reference Number: RAD
The Plant Operator is to act as the supervisor and will be responsible for the Wind Energy Facility around De Aar in the Northern Cape. The Plant Operator will implement electrical safety programs, the successful candidate must have deep experience in electrical switching activities. The Plant Operator should have experience in designing and operating regulations for High voltage systems (ORHVS). The Plant Operator should have experience in implementing NFPA 70E or IEE 1584 standards.
- Design and implement plant safety regulations
- Implement electrical safety programs
- Implement NFPA 70E and /or IEE 1584 standards
- Liaise with Management regarding all plant activity and development
- Ensure that objectives are fulfilled, such as plants performance target
- Implement a distributed switching process
- Ensure that all plant activities are carried out in compliance with HSE regulations, policies and procedures
- Manage and Supervise site technical and Plant
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical engineering, BSc. Eng., B Tech (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Ideally experienced in wind turbine power generation
- Able to work at heights of up to 100m without assistance
- ORHVS certificate
- Knowledge of primary and secondary plant testing would be an advantage
- Good team play; able to balance team and individual responsibilities
- Able to handle multiple projects, priorities work and work effectively under limited supervision.
- GMR 2.7
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.